We respect your right to privacy and your right to control the dissemination of personal information about you or your company. We are committed to protecting personal data and ensuring that organizational ant technical security measures are in place to protect personal data, whether you are buying “Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital” services or browsing “Horion digital” website.
“Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital” entity you are in contact with is the data controller of the personal data received and processed about you as part of providing services to you or as part of you visiting the company website.
“Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital” is a service provider of development services and collects personal data about you as a customer, for example your request details: your name, surname, title, company, telephone number, email, postal address. Your personal data is primarily processed to fulfil the agreement that you have entered into with “Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital”.
Legal rights you may exercise over your personal data are briefly described below:
- be informed about and have access to your personal data processed;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data;
- obtain deletion of your personal data;
- restrict processing;
- receive your personal data provided to us;
- object to processing data on grounds relating to your particular situation based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest;
- withdraw any consent which you have given to us at any time. This means that in future we will no longer be permitted to carry out the data processing which was based on this consent;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Disclosure data to third parties
“Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital” will not provide your personal information to any third party unless we have received your consent, or unless permitted by law. However, in the case we need to provide your personal information to a third party, the information provided and the receiving third party will be limited to the above scope for achieving the intended purpose.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect about you and process. The measures we adopt are designed to provide a level of security appropriate for the degree of risk involved with processing your personal information.
Visit to the website
When you access our website www.horiondigital.com using the browser information will automatically be transmitted to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called “logfile”. During this process, the following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically erased:
- The requesting computer’s IP address,
- The date and time of the access,
- The name and URL of the file requested,
- The website from which the request was made (referrer URL)
When using our Inquiry form
Our website offers an inquiry form which can be used to contact us if you are interested in our services or job offers. When doing so, the user’s name a valid email address and are required so that we can ascertain who the enquiry is from and answer it. A telephone number, company and can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing to facilitate the establishment of contact with us is carried out on the basis of contractual or pre-contractual measures.
Contact us about Privacy
If you have any questions or comments concerning data protection by “Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital” or your rights as an individual, please contact us at:
“Solitera, UAB, trading as Horion Digital”
Kareivių str. 11b, VC “Eleven”