DevOps Software Development Services
– Get your products to market quicker.
– Use continuous integration and delivery to continually improve and refine your software.
– Reduce the overall costs of each software development project you take on.
– Stay on top of your users’ evolving tastes and expectations, and respond to any changes in the market promptly and decisively.
– Centralised log management.
– 24/7 tracking and monitoring.
– Gain a more accurate picture of your anticipated ROI on DevOps activities.
– Horion Digital offers decades of combined experience amongst our DevOps teams.
– DevOps services are provided with the oversight of senior developers.
– Experienced analysts know how to maximize the efficiency of the DevOps services we provide.
– The improved efficiency that DevOps as a service provides makes it much easier for developers to hit their deadlines and make their preferred release windows.
Our DevOps services
DevOps as a Service Implementation
DevOps Consulting Services
This phase of the lifecycle is where you lay out the plans for your software and how you will code it.
The continuous testing phase is where you identify any bugs in the software. There is a variety of automated testing tools available for this part of the DevOps lifecycle. Using these tools, developers can test multiple code bases in parallel. Automated testing will save you time, and the reports generated make auditing code much simpler.
This stage is at the heart of the DevOps lifecycle. Developers are required to review any proposed changes to their source code that arise from testing and decide whether to commit those changes to their code or not. This process should occur regularly, usually either daily or weekly depending on the current state of the project.
Once everyone is satisfied with the current state of your code and have discussed any proposed changes, it’s then time to deploy. Deploying your updated code will push it out to production servers, which then make it available to your users. Because you are deploying new code on a continual basis, you need to have appropriate configuration management tools in place.
Another vital phase of the DevOps lifecycle is continuous monitoring. Once your application is out in the wild, you should be constantly monitoring its performance and keeping an eye out for any issues. The more data you can gather about your apps’ performance, the easier it will be for you to analyze it. Where you discover issues with your application, you should dig down to ascertain the root cause.
Our stack of technologies
Our cloud-based DevOps solutions ensure your team has access to all the resources it needs, whenever it needs them. We can assist with migrating your existing services to the cloud or setting up new ones.
Google Cloud Platform Tools
Google’s Cloud Platform provides computing resources for web applications. Here, you can plan, build, and run software. Running your software through Google’s cloud platform makes it easy to monitor performance and gather data.
Microsoft Azure tools
Microsoft Azure is one of the most popular software as a service platforms available today. It provides a complete end-to-end toolchain for developers to build and deploy software. Azure integrates seamlessly with the majority of the most popular software development tools.
Cloud infrastructure as code
You can set up the provisioning and management of your cloud resources using code. By creating a code template that a human reader can understand and a machine can execute, you can easily set out your plans for managing your cloud resources.