If you ever worked with people who are overseas – you probably experienced a problem when getting or providing feedback can be a painful and time consuming task. When building web and mobile apps or websites, you reach a level when text and screenshots are not effective enough communicating ideas to your clients or co-workers.
In Horion Digital we sometimes use screen recording software to share project ideas among team members or clients. Doesn’t matter if you’re developer or a hiring person – both parties will find it useful.
We gathered a list of useful screen recording tools:
- Screenr – online screen recording and sharing
Screenflow– screen recording
Snagit – screen capture
- SnapzProX – mac computer capture software
- ScreenFlow – mac computer capture and effects
- Camtasia – screen recording and video editing
- Jing – screenshots and screencasts
Screen-o-Matic – cloud recording
Feel free to get in touch with us and suggest more screen recording tools.